Explore.

This blog is my exploration of life experiences, and interests coming together into one spot. This is the center stone of me.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Nesting.

   When becoming a new mother you want everything in your surroundings to be perfect for your new baby. The house to be spotless cleaned, well organized and having the essentials needed for a new born. I've been waking up almost everyday wanting to start a new project in my home. From decor to properly organizing each and every room - making it more functionable. I have completed most things written on my "to do" list. I absolutely love this process even though I am left feeling exhausted. 
   Here goes a photo of my baby's basinet. This will remain in my bedroom for the first month or so. As a new and first time mom, I want my baby to be as close to me as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment