Explore.

This blog is my exploration of life experiences, and interests coming together into one spot. This is the center stone of me.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Major Change of the New Year

   The new year has brought so many changes into my life. This by far will be a great year! I have gained a new sunshine that brings peace to the soul - Alaehya Nuelle is what you call this. That is the name I have decided to give my new baby girl. She was born on January 17th at 4:52pm -Friday. This was the day my life changed forever. Emotions have been high ever since. My first week home with her I would sit and cry in disbelief of what I had created. May God continue to bless me, my baby, my family and friends with greatness. May the snow continue to fall. I could stay home with her forever. 

           


No comments:

Post a Comment