Explore.

This blog is my exploration of life experiences, and interests coming together into one spot. This is the center stone of me.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Snow Day

   As the snow falls and the temperate drops, the sun rises and New Yorkers are getting up for work. For those of you who have very strict jobs or important meetings to attend-I feel bad for you. 

   It is a snow day here in NYC! Instead of fighting it, let's embrace it. Those of you who are home bundled up under warm blankets and pillows, I am here, 9 months pregnant feeling over stuffed from the breakfast I just made and sweating from the decafinated coffee I just endured. With all that unnecessary information being said, I hope everyone remains safe and warm. On another note, enjoy these personal photos. Coming to you from Brooklyn, N.Y. 



No comments:

Post a Comment