Explore.

This blog is my exploration of life experiences, and interests coming together into one spot. This is the center stone of me.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top Sexy Bridal Gowns of Spring 2012 Collections

For those brides to be who are looking for a more sexy and chic type of look and feel, here are some of the top sexiest Bridal wear of the Spring 2012 Bridal collections featuring all types of designers. The Knot being a wedding site, in this video I found on youtube shows a good mixture of traditional, sexy, modern, and chic. I think I like ;-) Interning at the Bridal Garden has really exposed me to a growing industry in which I am now interested in. Besides being obsessed with Vera Wang, and fashion it's self, the bridal industry is def next on my obsession list. Enjoy the video! I hope it is helpful for those brides who are looking for just that.. sexy.


No comments:

Post a Comment