Explore.

This blog is my exploration of life experiences, and interests coming together into one spot. This is the center stone of me.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Target Has Style for cheap

People, People! Please don't let a brand fool you. Yes, I do love high end designers of course, I mean who doesn't? But what average person can actually afford it? As you guys may already know I am a bargain shopper. Like myself, if you are not making top dollar there are ways to maintain your fashion status. Stay in style with Target. Don't sleep on stores that offer decent fashionable products for way less, and no I am not talking about knock offs.
Check out these amazing platform pumps. Like many girls, I love shoes!



http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_product_detail.jsp?tcin=13808912

No comments:

Post a Comment