Explore.

This blog is my exploration of life experiences, and interests coming together into one spot. This is the center stone of me.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Preview of The Pre-Fall 2012 Collections

Here are some of my favorite pieces from the Pre-Fall 2012 Collections.


Chanel. East Indian Inspired. Love the head pieces and the combination of modern India with "American."



Jason Wu. Love the green with the black. Mysteriously Goddess is what I like to call this one.


Just Cavalli. I have a feeling this year is all about the fur. 


Rachel Zoe. So many amazing pieces It was hard for me to choose! This is another Mysterious Goddess. Pure dark look.


My ultimate favorite designer, Vera Wang herself. This is my fav piece from this collection. Love the long tail tee with the short jacket. 


Alexander Wang. Too many pieces that caught my eye, but this is a look I Love.




No comments:

Post a Comment