Explore.

This blog is my exploration of life experiences, and interests coming together into one spot. This is the center stone of me.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Life Inspiration

Sometimes we are always looking for inspiration, when in fact what we are looking for is right in front of us. Ever think about the family and friend's influences? Past experiences, traditions, and of course the L word? Yup, LOVE! What would we do with or without it. Some how we may always have all the blessings in world and it may still seem as if something is missing. --As for me I just have to find for what I want right now, education wise.

I am constantly surrounded by beautiful and warm high spirited people. I have been blessed to have the family and friends that are in my life. In reality I have all that money can not buy. Love, Happiness, Health, and God. 

My family, my friends, my current lover, my interests, and past experiences are what let me to write this. Instead of searching for more, why don't we look at what is in front of us first and appreciate it. If you have found your self as a person then what more can a girl really ask for besides shoes, designer clothes, and a brilliantly decorative home? On that note I hope everyone enjoy's their holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment