Explore.

This blog is my exploration of life experiences, and interests coming together into one spot. This is the center stone of me.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Amazing Couture Bridal Shop.

As you guys may already know, I am obsessed with the Bridal Industry. This past week while driving around Park Slope, Brooklyn I bumped into this beautiful Bridal shop called Sposabella Couture. Their window display really caught my eye as a beautiful gown stood before my eyes. Driving by so fast I am surprised I even got the name of the place.

Sposabella Couture really has true beautiful and strong story behind it. For those soon to be brides, check out the site and read about the true meaning behind this small business. More info about the shop will be posted soon. Enjoy! Hope everyone likes it!

http://www.sposabellacouture.com/

http://paperandstring.com/nyc/park-slope/weddings/sposabella-couture


This is not an actual picture I took while driving, but this is the window display which I found google images.

No comments:

Post a Comment