Explore.

This blog is my exploration of life experiences, and interests coming together into one spot. This is the center stone of me.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Feelings v.s Facts

The list has been set. What decision can one make when there's more wrongs than right. What you want to do isn't always what's best. Two types of decision making strategies to go by. One is based on feelings and emotions, while the other is based on pure facts. Feelings v.s Facts. There's only so much feelings you can put into something before realizing what the pure facts actuall stand for. Solving a problem and making a decision in a business setting pure facts and humane decisions are put out. In your own personal world feelings and emotions are set to make a decision, sometimes not always being the best. This time I put pure facts on the table to help me decided on what decision should be made without getting emotions involved. Hard isn't it? The heart is big. No stones in here. Ultimate goal in life is to make a difference and help people and animals all over the world. Can I be jesus and cure it all? This decision may be a hard one. When more than one person is involved, so are feelings and emotions. How can this be made any easier. It's time to think about me and the life I want to persue. Whether there is help or not a decsion has to be made. This time I'm using the pure facts. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment