Explore.

This blog is my exploration of life experiences, and interests coming together into one spot. This is the center stone of me.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Alaehya's first Birthday Party Details

I am still beyond completely obsessed with the way Alaehya's first Birthday party came out. From the cake to the decor to even Alaehya's outfit was all perfect. The help I received from family and friends was beyond what I could have ever imagined. 

This phenomenal cake was made by my dear friend Evelyn! She does an amazing job at perfecting what I envision for al my events and parties. 


Table set up was done by me. I wanted to create a delicate yet fun candy table for the kids. I stood with the theme of colors, flowers and teapot. The treats were done by my lovely sister and the cake pops were done by Evelyn. Cupcakes were deliciously made my mother. See what I mean that I had great help? 

These amazing teapot flower arrangements were done by my lovely mom. Isn't she so talented in many ways!? God I love her! This was a project she wanted to take on and she mastered it. 

  
I wanted to create an area where the kids can play games and have fun with photo props. See the wonderful flowers ? Yup, made by my mom. 

These are the happy birthday photos of the birthday girl herslef. Yes, that is me with her amazing daddy. This little baby is one of the luckiest for all the love and support she gets from both sides of her family. May God continue to bless her.

Hope everyone enjoyed these birthdays photos and hope to inspire others in someway or another. Have a blessed one! 










No comments:

Post a Comment