Explore.

This blog is my exploration of life experiences, and interests coming together into one spot. This is the center stone of me.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

It's Alaehya's World

Randy and I decided to baptize our baby girl just yesterday. As many of you know, Alaehya is both Guyanese and Puertorican. We want to her embrace both cultures as they are apart of her forever. Yesterday, she became part of the body of Christ as she was baptized-in style of course. I don't mean to bring religion into this blog but this is part of my culture and beliefs in which I have chosen to pass along. Randy will also pass along his. 
On another note. Her God mother bought her Gucci baby ballerina flats, her first rosary and her entire wear for this ceremony. I created (what I think to be) a beautiful cake table. Please check out the photos below. It's so fun being a mommy to this beautiful baby girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment