Explore.

This blog is my exploration of life experiences, and interests coming together into one spot. This is the center stone of me.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Best Baby Outfits

   Here goes Alaehya's best baby outfits. Her spring look brings lots of patterns with a pop of pink. We are using dark colors for now since the weather doesn't seem to make up it's mind here in NY. 
   The middle photo, is a peach and ivory outfit with bows on her footies and a handmade ivory bow I purchased at etsy.  The photo to the left, she is wearing the cutest little sweater jacket from the Gap that her cousins Jade and Envie bought for her. Her cute color flowery pattern shoes were a gift from a dear friend.
The photo to the right, she is wearing a leopard sweater with black tights and hot pink socks to match her cute little black and pink hat. This outfit was given to me by one of my amazing co-workers. Aren't these the cutest looks! 



No comments:

Post a Comment