Explore.

This blog is my exploration of life experiences, and interests coming together into one spot. This is the center stone of me.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Amazing Bags V.S Realistic

I just viewed a slideshow of amazing bags to "worship" in 2012 on rifenery29 website, and OMG! I must say these really caught my attention. Now aside from price tags, lets talk realistically. Which one would you really use and for what occasion? Speaking for the average person who lives in brooklyn and spends most of her  writing and exploring the city, I would be unrealistic with my decision when it comes to style, but realistic when it comes to pricing. A night out with close friends would be a totally different pick if I were just running errands, or going to work. Would the simple yet stylish Dooney and Burke be a bag I would choose for both errands and maybe a brunch?? hmmm.. I guess it depends on budget. I would be able to afford the bag If I got it at a discount. Then I would wear it for a brunch date, to run errands, and for work. So Street style, yes indeed. A bag for a night out would be more cheaper and less of a weight. Unrealistically speaking due to the price tag, Dolce and Gabbana is just amazing with it's detailing and patterns, and would be something I would purchase for even a brunch. 

Dooney and Burke. Love this!

Dolce and Gabbana. Very high fashion, and irresistible in style. 


1 comment:

  1. I can see SILLY LILLY lol with a Dooney and Burke bag.It's me Elias lol follow me.Nice Blog

    ReplyDelete