Explore.

This blog is my exploration of life experiences, and interests coming together into one spot. This is the center stone of me.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Styling My Home.

For a few months now I've been planning on redecorating my home. Mainly my bedroom and living room space. Since it's a basement in which is being reconstructed I have options in choosing a different floor plan as well as decor. I will be making my decision based on what would best suit me and my two year old golden retriever. Should I combine both my bedroom and living room or keep these spaces seperate? Well this is the question that has been haunting me for weeks. I am looking for comfortability, fun, stylish, creative and of course a welcoming type of environment. Well as for decor, I am thinking about going with a delicate vintage look. Colors are mostly natural and blush. I'm thinking a light mocha wall paper with dark chocolate floral prints and blush colored walls. Think of light pinks and pearls, silk ivory gloves, and a mixture of organza and soft delicate lace everywhere. This is the mood I wish to set. Candle light, and heavy satin colored drapery covering my windows. Im in HEAVEN! A delicate touch to my soul and creativity. Will I be able to set this type of mood with my crazy sort of untrained golden?? Yikes..What to do? . Once I figure out the floor plan for my small basement I will indeed be ready to take action! Training my dog and learning how to share my image with her comfotability would definatly be the trick.
Wish Me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment